Easy Crochet Snowflake Pattern. Snowflake pattern you can't fail

I love snow and I saw the photo of this super easy and beautiful real snowflake

 

And I found a pattern of it so I crochet this beautiful snowflake. 


The snowflake is super easy and can be used as an ornament or gift tag. All you need is chunky yarn and a hook.
Skills required: beginner ( and if you want to learn to crochet I have plenty of tutorials.



Written Pattern

1 )Make a Magic Ring 

2 )Ch 4, sl st into 2nd Ch, ch2, sl st into 2nd Ch, ch2 sl st into 2 nd ch, sl st into 3rd chain of original Chain 4 

3) Sc  into magic ring Chain 3, sl st into 2nd Ch, ch2, sl st into 2nd Ch, ch2 sl st into 2 nd ch, sl st into 3rd chain of original Chain 3


Watch a video for easy instructions 





Comments

Popular Posts

How to crochet a solid Granny Square

Super Easy Crochet Net Bag. Market /Beach Bag for Beginners.

How to Crochet Bucket Hat .Or how I transform my Bag into a Hat.