How to Crochet Bucket Hat .Or how I transform my Bag into a Hat.

Hey guys!!


Today I am inviting you to see how I recycle my crochet bag into my crochet Hat.


I had many Bags but not even one hat. And all I wanted is crochet Bucket 👒.  So I thought to do an experiment and see how any crochet circle can become a crochet bucket hat.
I made some  mistakes on my way but at the end I got a very perfect looking hat. At the beginning I left a circle too big about 20 cm but later I shrinkeeduced it too 18 cm. And it became just right!!
My circle starts with 8 sc but you can also start with 6 sc.

 

 

R1: Magic Circle 8sc => 8 stitches

R2: inc 1 st in every st => 16 stitches

R3: inc 1 st in every 2 st => 24 stitches

R4: inc 1 st in every 3 st => 32 stitches

R5: inc 1st in every 4 st => 40 stitches

etc.

Then I crochet for 7 cm with no increase.


R1 crochet (8 sc, inc)
R2,R3 1sc into each stitch
R4 ( 9sc,inc)
R5,R6  1sc into each stitch
R7 ( 10 sc, inc)
R8  1sc into each stitch
R9 ( 11 sc, inc)
R10  1sc into each stitch
R11 you can actually continue until you like the size but I finished at this row

Here all the videos:

 


 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular Posts

How to crochet a solid Granny Square

Super Easy Crochet Net Bag. Market /Beach Bag for Beginners.