How to Knit Super Easy Beanie hat for Beginners

Today we will knit such a beautiful and simple beanie hat.  I think that after step by step video tutorial  and explanations, it will not be difficult for you to knit this hat.  Such simple hats are now very popular and this is not the first time youbask me how to knit  this hat.
 

All you need is yarn and needles and some free time. The pattern is universal and will keep you warm during cold season! It's a perfect inexpensive gift for Christmas!
The pattern can be adjusted to any size and is both for male and female!
Size in the tutorial: 56 cm
Needles: 4mm
Yarn: Merino Wool, 50gr-125m
I cast on 55 stitches
The hat measurement width:24cm, length: 27cm

For your reference I found this chart that may help you to understand the sizes in case you knot for selling or a gift.


 


Comments

Popular Posts

How to crochet a solid Granny Square

Super Easy Crochet Net Bag. Market /Beach Bag for Beginners.

How to Crochet Bucket Hat .Or how I transform my Bag into a Hat.