Super Easy Crochet Rainbow for Beginners


You can use any materials for this project. I used my scrap yarn and jute cord but actually the cord can be substitute with a bunch of yarn approximately 10mm in diameter.  

 

The idea is to alternate 1 row of no increase, 2nd row with increase in each stitch, next row no increase and etc. You can customise the shape of your Rainbow. For example, you can make increase just on top and not on the sides, then Rainbow will be more curved. Try to experiment with size, colors and materials. I am sure you will come up with unique designs.
 

These rainbows are great for home decor especially kids rooms, they are perfect as toys or you can attach them just anywhere to lift up your mood.

Here the video tutorial:




Comments

Popular Posts

How to crochet a solid Granny Square

Super Easy Crochet Net Bag. Market /Beach Bag for Beginners.

How to Crochet Bucket Hat .Or how I transform my Bag into a Hat.