How to Crochet a Snowflake. 3 Row Pattern


I have spend a lot of time searching for a perfect and quick to work Snowflake that looks awesome and requires minimum efforts. Now, I have found this 3 row pattern of a beautiful crochet Snowflake that I use to decorate my Christmas Tree.


I love to use different colours and combine them together. Snowflakes are perfect to give extra touch to your Christmas gifts tags.


For this easy pattern I recorded a detailed video tutorial for beginners. You can use scrap yarn or any yarn you have. I am using cotton worsted yarn and a hook 3.5 mm.

Pattern:
Make a magic ring
1 row: 12 dc
2 row: (2dc, ch2)*6 
3 row: 2sc,(3dc, ch3, 3dc into same chain space)


Here the video Tutorial:




Comments

Popular Posts

How to crochet a solid Granny Square

Super Easy Crochet Net Bag. Market /Beach Bag for Beginners.

How to Crochet Bucket Hat .Or how I transform my Bag into a Hat.