How to make Double Magic Ring

I have used magic circles for hundreds of projects. They are easy to make and more adjustable for working into a ring. You can make the hole really closed while chaining can leave the hole and spoil esthetic look of your project. I have many tutorials of how to make a traditional simple magic ring.


It is perfect for many projects and I used it a lot instead of chaining. 

One Ring Magic Ring
STEP 1


STEP2


STEP3


STEP 4


STEP 5


STEP 6


STEP 7


STEP 8



Double Magic Ring
STEP 1


STEP 2


STEP 3


STEP 4


STEP 5



STEP 6

STEP 7


STEP 7

Now we can crochet into the ring like we are used to.


You can make single crochet or any stitch


How to close double magic ring


First pull the tail and see which ring starts to close then pull that exact ring first to close the second  ring after the second ring is closed just pull the tail to close the first ring.


Watch my video for more detailed and visually easy to follow tutorial. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

How to crochet a solid Granny Square

Super Easy Crochet Net Bag. Market /Beach Bag for Beginners.

How to Crochet Bucket Hat .Or how I transform my Bag into a Hat.