Boho Style Chrochet Christmas Tree for Beginners

These trees are easy and quick to make. I don't think you can make even simpler trees than this cute Boho style tree.


Materials 

Any type of yarn
Hook
Beads 
Needle for sewing


You can use whatever yarn you have and a matching hook. This tree can be made of any size. The more you chain, the bigger your tree will be, or you can simply use chunky yarn. You can make extra decorations. As you may see on the picture, the shape of the tree is absolutely your choice. 


For this tutorial I used big chunky cotton, hook 8 mm. I chained 60 and made 59 sc. Then I just folded the stripe to make a tree and sew it as shown in the video.  I decorated my trees with wooden beads and tassels. 

HERE THE VIDEO TUTORIAL:




FOR HAND LEFT HANDED CROCHETTER:



Comments

Popular Posts

How to crochet a solid Granny Square

Super Easy Crochet Net Bag. Market /Beach Bag for Beginners.

How to Crochet Bucket Hat .Or how I transform my Bag into a Hat.