3D Effect Crochet Hotpad for Beginners


The hotpad is just one row pattern but thanks  to 3d effect and color combination possibilities, you can create various designs.


We will start with a ring hanger. You can crochet all around it and have different number of stitches then you must devide that number into two. Use just one half of stitches for creating the square. I have in total 20 stitches so I will work only in 10 stitches.


My first row will be 4 single crochet, inc×2, 4 single crochet ( 10 stitches). My second row will be 5 single crochet, inc×2, 5 single crochet and etc. Just keep making two increases in the center. You can make any size.


Watch the video to see how to give it a finished look. Thank you!

HERE THE VIDEO TUTORIAL:





Comments

Popular Posts

How to crochet a solid Granny Square

Super Easy Crochet Net Bag. Market /Beach Bag for Beginners.

How to Crochet Bucket Hat .Or how I transform my Bag into a Hat.