Crochet Granny Square Waffle Stitch


I think this is a perfect granny square as it combines two most favorite iconic crochet features, Granny square and waffle stitch. Granny squares are really versatile and can be used in various crochet projects.


Crochet waffle stitch is so beautiful, and it combines work of two rows. One row is on one side, and then you switch to the other side. 


I started with magic ring but instead of magic ring you can use chain of 5 and slip stitch into a circle. The corner is different on one side ( 2 double crochet, chain 1, 2 double crochet), on the other side ( 1 double crochet, chain 1, 1 double crochet).


For these squares I used cotton and 3.5 mm crochet hook, but you can use whatever yarn and a matchable hook size. 

Here the video tutorial:



Comments

Popular Posts

How to crochet a solid Granny Square

Super Easy Crochet Net Bag. Market /Beach Bag for Beginners.

How to Crochet Bucket Hat .Or how I transform my Bag into a Hat.