Bernie Sanders Amigurumi Madness goes viral

Bernie Sanders 

Crochet artist turns viral Bernie Sanders image into a doll that sells for $20,000

That is such a sensational madness in crochet world. 

Texas Tobey king raised $40,000 for a charitable organisation through Bernie Sanders' Crochet doll

 


The doll sold for $20,300 on eBay auction. The proceeds are being donated to Meals on Wheels. (Billy Calzada/The San Antonio Express-News via AP)

CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas (AP) — Bernie Sanders went from becoming a hit meme to a nearly $20,000-crochet doll in less than a week.

After the Vermont senator went viral on social media for his simple Inauguration Day fashion choices of quirky brown mittens and over-sized olive-green coat, Tobey King in Texas got to crocheting.

She turned the sensational image that trended for days on social media into a 9-inch crochet doll.

While not everyone can afford to buy Bernie for this price, I found for you another super cute Bernie Sanders  by crocheter and photographer  Anna Malina White



Bernie is 17 cm in a standing position.

 


 I have used  Scheepjes softfun yarn to make him and 2,5 tulip hook.
 

Stuffed with toy filling. I was Inspired by Tobey King’s success with her Bernie doll. 

Actually, it inspired my sister-in-law who asked me to make one for her 😊 it turned out to be fun as i have already made a few lookalike characters and I also love making look alike pets.  


You can buy Bernie Sanders here: AnnaSkeinaKatKrafts's shop on Etsy https://etsy.me/32xZjFE

Comments

Popular Posts

How to crochet a solid Granny Square

Super Easy Crochet Net Bag. Market /Beach Bag for Beginners.

How to Crochet Bucket Hat .Or how I transform my Bag into a Hat.