Crochet scrunchies in 5 minutes

Let's explore more interesting ideas for crochet!  Crochet wonderful hair scrunchies for yourself or as a gift!
These beautiful crochet hair scrunchies   are a great way to use your scrap yarn!
You can use any yarn or hook size. The pattern is super simple and the size of scrunchie depends just on you. For my scrunchies I used 3 mm crochet hook. 
 
I chained 85 and slip stitched. 
 
Then you must make single crochet as shown in the video until desired length.
 
I used elastic rubber bands but you can use your old scrunchie or any elastic and sew with a needle or a hook.
 
You can customise the process by chanhing the size or stitch. Follow video instructions in case you have questions. 
 


Here the video Tutorial:




Comments

Popular Posts

How to crochet a solid Granny Square

Super Easy Crochet Net Bag. Market /Beach Bag for Beginners.

How to Crochet Bucket Hat .Or how I transform my Bag into a Hat.