Crocheter recieves the most amazing Yarn Storage gift from her father.

Yarn storage can become a real headache for many crocheters or knitters. You can easily end up in  piles of tangled yarn without being able to find what you need when you need.  
 
Today I was browsing Facebook and one post got my attention. I saw a picture of abeautiful crochet cabinet storage for yarn and hooks. It was so amazing as well as the story behind it.The story that touched my heart so I decided to share it with you. 


 
The lady called Hailee Jenkins published a 
post
 
I read the post and felt so happy for her. I think any crocheter would love to receive such a gift. 
 
The design is  smart,  practical  and beautiful. Her father, Tim Lively put his sole and love into the design with such precision, that each detail is so beautifully thought out. 
 
The upper part is for hooks and other tools storage. The main part is for yarn and cords. What'smore there are two big boxes in the lower part for extra storage. When the cabinet is closed it looks so elegantand stylish and keeps yarn and what'sinside out if dust.
 
It can fit any interior design. I love that it has wheels so can be moved all wround the house.
 
Hailee Jenkins says: " I had called my dad last weekend and he said he was outside cutting wood he was working. Obviously on this but I had no idea and he told me all I have is Saturday and Sunday and he's a preacher so Sunday is not much time. He told me he had to get something done and he was freezing it was so cold that day and then he stayed up til 1am the day of my birthday finishing it 🥺 I truly came from the heart."

Gift giving is really hard but when you truly love a person you can make a perfect gift. I think her post touched not just me but the whole crochet community.  I am sure not everyone has a luck to receive such a birthday gift but Hailee told me that her father can make more if someone would like to order. Here is the link to Hailee Jenkins facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hailee.jenkins.311
 
Happy Crocheting everyone!! Happy  birthday Hailee Jenkins!!

Comments

Popular Posts

How to crochet a solid Granny Square

Super Easy Crochet Net Bag. Market /Beach Bag for Beginners.

How to Crochet Bucket Hat .Or how I transform my Bag into a Hat.