The legendary net bag of Tik Tok

The video with this bag was shared on Tik tok by @celanicole and got more than 1000000 views and inspired hundreds of people to start learning how to crochet.

 

I was extremely touched by the fact that celanicole actually recreated my bag with such details and her bags looks identical to mine on YouTube tutorial!! 

It is an awesome experience because everytime I record a tutorial I wish all my viwers can succeed in achieving the final result. 



It is sometimes clear to me how to make the crochet item but it is not easy to make it clear for everyone just by recording a video tutorial.  So it is very rewarding to see people actually make what you are trying to teach in the video. 

I received many comments from complete beginners that they watched this video and made a beautiful net bag. It is so perfect for everyday life and so easy to make. If you still didn't crochet it is high time to make one.

Here the tick tock link:

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSTefJ9Y/

Here the original Video Tutorial:


 

Comments

Popular Posts

How to crochet a solid Granny Square

Super Easy Crochet Net Bag. Market /Beach Bag for Beginners.

How to Crochet Bucket Hat .Or how I transform my Bag into a Hat.