Korean style scarves with one ball of yarn

It often happens to me that when I see some attractive new type of yarn for me, I still buy that  yarn but just one ball.

And then I sit in my studio with one question in my head: "what can I do with this ball of yarn?". Or when I buy one ball of yarn for specific project but later I realise that it can't be done with that yarn. Recently THAT YARN for me was one ball of fur yarn and velvet yarn. I had many ideas for that one ball of fur yarn but it was enough for nothing not even a small pillow or tiny mat. Until one day the idea hit my brain Korean style fur scarf. I call it korean style just because I saw many korean vloggers had similar ones. It's short practical and pretty.
 

For this type of scarf you can use literally any yarn you want and a matching hook. The recommended size is 80~90 cm long and 10 cm wide. You can customise the size as you prefer. The key idea is to crochet a little whole where one end of scarf can be inserted to avoid knots and other manipulations with scarf. It is a small scarf but it makes difference to overall look. You can experiment with stitches, textures and size!

Good luck 👍 

 

Here the video tutorial:


 

Comments

Popular Posts

How to crochet a solid Granny Square

Super Easy Crochet Net Bag. Market /Beach Bag for Beginners.

How to Crochet Bucket Hat .Or how I transform my Bag into a Hat.