Crochet Net Bag with Granny Square Bottom for Beginners

Crochet bags are stylish and fashionable.  They amaze the imagination with the brightness of colors and a variety of models. 

Today I am sharing another super beautiful ans easy pattern. 

I have crocheted many bags and you can find many different patterns on my YouTube channel but this one is one of the fastest to crochet especially if you use chunky yarn or cord. 

I have crochet with cotton yarn and 3.5 mm crochet hook but the yarn could be any and the hook must match the yarn. 
This bag is all season bag and all purpose that's why the pattern is so popular among crocheters.
 
If you search on Internet you will find many different pattern varieties. The pattern is super easy and the idea is that any granny square you can transform into the bag. 
 
I chose this very elegant granny square.

This is the Full video tutorial of this granny square:
 

 
 
The square with the help of  increases in the corners and decreases in the center transforms into the bag
 
Love the look of the final product 
 

Here the Video of the full bag:



Comments

Popular Posts

How to crochet a solid Granny Square

Super Easy Crochet Net Bag. Market /Beach Bag for Beginners.

How to Crochet Bucket Hat .Or how I transform my Bag into a Hat.