Beautiful and Easy Lace Granny Square


Today I would like to share Lace Granny Square with you that I just finished for my nt bag bottom.  It's a large crochet granny square with diameter 25 cm that is so simple a beginning crocheter could easily make this one in very little time.

Granny Square is so crucial as it’s a fundament basic crochet stitch that has a super long history. It’s easy and versatile, and fast to make. What'smore granny square pattern can be worked on, on the go and then seamed together into whatever crochet project you’re working on.

In my opinion, crochet granny square is experiencing a new peak of its development and application. That's why I didn't start an afghan but a crochet bag. Crochet bags are so beautiful and eco friendly.

I will post the video tutorial and the pattern picture. 


 
 

Here the video tutoria:


 

Comments

Popular Posts

How to crochet a solid Granny Square

Super Easy Crochet Net Bag. Market /Beach Bag for Beginners.

How to Crochet Bucket Hat .Or how I transform my Bag into a Hat.